TestApi v0.5 comes with the following changes:
- A new Theme Configuration API allowing programmatic management of system themes;
- Text String Generation API additions:
- Added support for multiple UnicodeRanges for string generation (through the StringProperties.UnicodeRanges collection);
- Added new acceptance tests for BiDi text strings.
- Visual Verification API additions:
- Added Snapshot.Find(Snapshot subImage); and Snapshot.Find(Snapshot subImage, SnapshotVerifier verifier); methods to allow discovery of a sub-image in a snapshot.
- Combinatorial Variation Generation API modifications and additions:
- Converted constraints to a LINQ-based syntax;
- Added support for generics;
- Added support for declarative models (attribute-based models);
- Added support for equivalence classes.
- Fault Injection API:
- Enabled the use of fault injection for .NET 4 binaries.
- Input Injection API:
- Moved the Input Injection API to TestApiCore.dll;
- Added new Key and MouseButton enumerations, removing the dependency of the API on WPF;
- Added new acceptance tests.
- Command-line Parsing API:
- Fixed a documentation bug for CommandLineParser;
- Added new acceptance tests for Command.
- xUnit 1.5:
- Switched to using xUnit 1.5 for acceptance tests. xUnit 1.5 delivers a superior GUI tool making running and debugging individual tests much easier.
- Numerous documentation improvements and fixes, both in the conceptual documents and in the MSDN-style API documentation.
The ZIP package contains:
- Documentation (conceptual documents and API documentation)
- Source Code
- Acceptance Tests
Before unzipping the package, you must unblock it. Failure to do so will prevent the sample tests from running in VSTS. To unblock the package:
- Download the ZIP file;
- Right-click the ZIP file and select "Properties";
- Under the "General" tab, click the "Unblock" button and click "Apply";
- Proceed with the unzip.